All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

2 verfasser

Seite 10 von 13 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] - Seite 10 Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Being like that reminded Wes how he had sucked off Stabby, the pain on his lower back getting stronger again as he remembered how he branded him. He moaned loudly at that, buring his face in the pillow, pressing back again Lucy's dick.

Bandit looked rather confused than terrified, looking up at him with sudden realisation. "...Mike?" he tried one last time, smiling now.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] - Seite 10 Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Lucy bit his lower lip, before thrusting into Wes, pressing himself against him. "God, you're a mess rn. That dream must've got you really bad", he stated, moaning sweetly.

"YOU....!!" He stopped, staring back at him. "... Got... that actually right...??" That perplexed him. he was used to people either remember it immediately or not at all. This got him off guard.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Wes couldn't reply as he moved back against Lucy, wanting to feel him as deep inside as possible, whining into the pillow.

"Sorry. I'm a bit slow right now" he tried to explain, carefully standing up again, swaying in his steps once more. "Mmmmmmmmmmmike. You like that name? You look like you'd need something more... badass" he started rambling, still smiling.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Lucy leaned down, kissing his neck, as he began thrusting in and out.

Stabby growled. "I'm perfectly fine with that name for the time being", he replied, still holding his knife.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Wes turned his head slightly, taking deep breaths, quickly getting used to Lucy's rhythm, moaning almost pitifully. "H...harder... pleaaaaase...~"

"...for the time being? Are you changing your names a lot?" Bandit wondered, glancing down at the knife. "Are you going to hurt me again?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 12:10 am

Lucy bit his lower lip, groaning as he went rougher on the Medic unit, slamming into him.

"Yes and yes." he grabbed his arm, slashing into it.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 7:42 am

Wes gave him more high pitched noises, his hands tightly holding on to the bed sheets. He screamed when Lucy started to hit his spot inside, crying out with every new thrust, drooling on the pillow underneath him.

Bandit barely flinched, watching him, looking at the blood with mild interest before looking back at Stabby. He took a swaying step forward to him, looking up to him. "...you're pretty big" he stated the obvious.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 9:01 am

"God, you're so needy today. Can't say that I don't like that~", He chuckled into his ear, as he pressed him down, going a little rougher. "I... I'm getting closer...."

Stabby looked perplexed again, before groaning. No scream. No cursing. Damn alcohol. He looked down at Bandit, hissing.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 9:04 am

"G...gooooooood" Wes  moaned out, trembling badly underneath Lucy, feeling himself being way too close already.

"What?" He frowned, looking confused. "What did I do wrong now...?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 9:10 am

"Cum with me, Wes!!", He told him, slamming in Hard, before cumming.

"... Nothing." He didn't want to admit that He wasn't interested in hurting him like that. He grabbed his knife and stabbed Bandit in the stomache with it.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 10:08 am

He came with him, burying his face into the pillow again, muffling his various noises. He could feel the dream mark ache again, and he shuddered as he released his huge load on the bed, collapsing down into it afterwards.

Bandit groaned lowly, grabbing his arm, holding on to it. "Mike... come on, man" he frowned, his other hand touching the blood stream seeping down from the wound.  "You're making a mess... can't we do something different...?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 11:00 am

Lucy rode out his orgasm, panting, as he collapsed on top of Wes, cuddling up to him.

Stabby groaned. "Ugh! WHAT ELSE COULD WE POSSIBLY DO??!"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 11:07 am

"...t-thanks" West mumbled lowly, panting, shivering at the feeling of the culture underneath and inside him.

Bandit flinched at that, a short glimpse of fear in his eyes before he sighed. "I don't know. I'm open to anything...?" He leaned against Stabby, having momentarily forgotten about the knife, making it sink in deeper like that. He gasped and bit his lower lip, shivering from the pain. "Ouch..."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 11:21 am

Lucy purred. "No problem... Love you, hun~"

Stabby bit his lower lip, twisting the blade in the wound.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 12:47 pm

"Love you too...~" he whispered, sighing.

Bandit made another pained noise, trying to push himself away.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Lucy slowly pulled out, before rolling next to him. He took deep breaths, smiling.

Stabby shoved him away, going after him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 12:53 pm

"...I need to change the sheets later" he said quietly, looking at Lucy.

Bandit stumbled backwards, pushing the hand with the knife away before punching into his stomach.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 12:56 pm

"I can Do that, don't worry~", He replied, smiling.

Stabby flinched for a moment, before grabbing his wrist. He pulled him close then, pressing the knife against his throat and slitting it.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:01 pm

"O... okay." He nodded, sighing slightly, a small smile on his lips.
Bandit woke up, looking confused. He sat up slowly on his bed, rubbing his head, flinching as he felt Lucy's cum inside of him. "...weird" he huffed, looking over to Lucy and Wes. "Why am I awake already...?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Lucy looked just as confused back at Bandit. ".... Uhm... Good question...?"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Bandit sighed, grabbing his boxers and pulling them on a bit uncoordinated before standing up, swaying over to the kitchen. "God I need beer" was the last thing they heard of him before he left the room. Wes looked at Lucy. "...what's wrong with him? " He remembered how terrified Lucy had been this morning, flinching as instead the picture of dream Lucy appeared. "A...are you alright...?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Lucy frowned and flinched at Wes' question, looking confused back at him. "Hm? Oh, I'm fine. And I dunno what's up with him." He sat up slightly. "How about you? You look like you've Seen a ghost."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Wes flinched again, looking down, struggling for words. "A-ah... uhm... nevermind" he said, his voice constantly getting more quiet. He buried his face in his pillow again.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Lucy looked worried now. "H... Hey... What's the matter...?" He stroked his shoulder. "You can tell me."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Wes hesitated before he raised his head a little, peeking at Lucy. "U-uhm... w... what did you... dream about... last night...?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 10 von 13 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten