All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] Empty "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von MasterNna Sa Aug 12, 2017 11:23 pm

Loud thumping noises came from the locked down door to the main hub, the sirens almost deafening, almost completely blending out the shouts of the Hyperion soldiers outside. Groans and pained noises passed him, as the Claptrap unit walked towards the terminal, finishing off a worker, who was stupid enough to try and lift his weapon, just to get his head stomped in by the heavy boots of the unit. He made a disgusted noise, spitting on it.
 "That will be the last time you treated this Claptrap bad." He growled and turned his head, as he heard a small whimpering between the loud siren noises. He turned around, just to find a woman desperately crawling towards the door. He rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for this shit!", he shouted, as he followed her. She started panicking and yelped, as he yanked on hier hair, kneeling down next to her. "Alright, alright. You wanna get outta here, I get, so I'll be generous and give you a chance. Answer my question correctly and you're free to go", he told her, smiling almost way too generous. The lady's eyes darted to him.
 "What's my name today?", he asked her. The woman frowned, staring at him in disbelief, before slowly and shakily responding: "5T4B-TP...?" Stabby looked back at her, his smile now slowly dying down, before he gritted his teeth. "NO!!", he yelled, pulling her head violently back, before smashing it on the ground. "You stupid bitch!! Goddamn Hyperion scum!! IT WAS SUCH AN EASY QUESTION AND YOU FAILED IT, YOU IDIOT!!!" He kept smashing her head, before letting go panting. He glared at the bloody mess that were the leftovers of the woman's face, before getting up, heading for the terminal again. "It's fucking Dave."
 A few moments later, an explosion tore the door apart, dozens of soldiers now storming the room, surrounding the terminal now, aiming their weapons at the Claptrap who had his back towards them, growling. A familiar face passed the crowd of soldiers, walking towards the courrpted machinery.
 "Did you seriously think you could get away with whatever you were planning here?", Handsome Jack spoke up in a cocky tone. "This is a clear dead end, genius. You're surrounded by soldiers who are ready to shoot the very moment you just blink. It's game over." Handsome Jack crossed his arms. Stabby slowly turned around, the soldiers keeping their weapons ready. A low laughter escaped the unit, leaving Handsome Jack baffled for a moment.
 "Wow. You're really that full of yourself, huh? 'You won't get away'. 'You won't succeed'", Stabby mimicked the CEO, now laughing out louder. "Daaamn, you're sooo short minded. But hey, if you wanna keep on dreaming that you've got everything under control here, fine." He lifted his arms. "But you should know this. Whatever I was planning--" He interrupted himself, suddenly aiming on the terminal with his fist. The sound of a single shot cut through the silence and the sound of the sirens, before Stabby fell over, groaning in pain. Handsome Jack went over to him, aiming his gun at his head, ready to finish him off, just to notice the cable from his neck connected to the terminal and a big buttong on the screen next to the enter button saying 'Eject?'. Handsome Jack froze, before a digital version of Stabby popped up on the screen.
 "... AlReAdY sUcCeEdEd~!!" Laughter filled the room, the sirens stopping, before Stabby slowly started fading. Jack ran over to the terminal, trying to stop the courrpted unit's virus from spreading, just to notice that he had already infected every Claptrap unit there was. He gritted his teeth, staring back at the original 5T4B-TP, stomping his chest.
 "Undo this this instant!!", he demanded, but Stabby just chuckled. "Or what? You gonna kill me? You won't, cause I'm the only one that can terminate that virus, therefore you can't kill meeee~" He laughed in his face, coughing up blood. "Buuut I also won't help you. So, you lose!"
 Handsome Jack clenched his fists, looking back at the soldiers. "Bring this defective unit to a cell and make sure that he won't die that easily. I have to take care of some business on my own", he barked at them, leaving Stabby to the soldiers and heading himself for his office. This situation called for drastic measurements. He couldn't risk the Claptraps to become a threat for his imperium. But since he can't get rid of the virus, he'll just have to get rid of its hosts. He had to get rid of every single Claptrap unit...

Clappi woke up screaming, sitting up in his bed. That was one hell of a dream. It felt like a dejavu... He shook his head, running his hands over his face. He took a look around. Good. He didn't seem to have woken anyone up. He carefully sneaked out of bed, heading for the bathroom. There he splashed some cold water in his face, checking it in the mirror. "... It was just a bad dream. That's all. It's not like that was the first time or anything", he told himself, realizing how dry his throat was and therefore heading for the kitchen now instead, were he grabbed a glass of water, and checking the clock. 5 am. He was awake waaay too early...

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von Minion Sa Aug 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Wes was sleeping next to Lucy as always, tangled up in the sheets this time, trembling badly. The reason for that was that he as well was having a quite difficult dream... but in another sense than Clappi. At the moment he was still alone but he could feel the presence of the other person around, constantly running away and hiding even though he knew what would happen... and he felt himself dreading for it. His breath was going quicker as he once again heard approaching steps, backing off from them but finding no new place he could possibly hide at. He let out a soft whimper, his body shivering.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von MasterNna Sa Aug 12, 2017 11:48 pm

A quiet whistling echoed through the air, the steps getting louder. They were slow, the presence calmly approaching, not in a hurry. Probably leaving Wes a chance to hide... Or at least to try. And unknown voice soon followed. "Hellooo~? Is anybody there?", the practically sang, though the voice sounding like it was coming from anywhere. "Come out, come out, wherever you are~" The steps got heavier, suddenly sounding like they were coming from the wall behind Wes.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Sa Aug 12, 2017 11:53 pm

He whimpered again, turning around himself, trying to make out where the original sound was coming from. There was a small closet but Wes had no idea if it had just appeared or if it had been there all along, him being way too scared and having overlooked it. He moved towards it, opening it and scrambling inside quickly, closing the doors behind himself, cowering down. There wasn't much room in there, only enough for him to barely fit in and he hugged himself tightly. And sort of movement would give away his position.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:02 am

The steps were circling around the closet, jumping all over the place, before stopping right in front of the closet. Just a moment later, the doors got ripped open, a tall figure standing in front of Wes, looking down at him. "Oooh, it's a Medic unit~ Lovely", the figure stated, before grabbing Wes by the collar and pulling him out, before pushing him up against the wall next to the closet. Stabby smirked back at him, taking a closer look. "Nice hiding spot. Took me a while to find you. But now I got you~" He chuckled darkly. "Now then. I got a little question for you~" He leaned closer. "What is my name?"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:06 am

Wes had let out a startled low scream when the doors had opened, raising up his arms in defense but that didn't save him from getting pulled out, holding on to the arm that was pushing him against the wall. He starred at the other Claptrap Unit with fear, squirming slightly, trying to get free. "I... I don't know" he whined, pulling on his hand. "Let me go, please...!"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:09 am

Stabby's face grew darker. "It's Mike, you idiot!!", he yelled at him, slashing at his arm with a knife to force him pull his own arms away. "And you are...~?", he then asked as sweet as possible again, waving with the knife in front of his face.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:11 am

Wes quickly put his arms back, having received a few cuts on them, whimpering again. "I... I'm Wes..." he answered, looking away, breathing frantically.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:14 am

"Nice to meet you, Wes~ Now then. I'll tell you know how this will go." He hummed happily. "I will hurt you, and you give me your sweet screams in return. Simple..." He suddenly rammed the knife into his leg. "... Isn't it??!"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:16 am

The scream came immediately in return to Stabby's action, Wes trying to grab the wall behind him with his hands, starting to shake slightly. Despite the pain suddenly beating through his body he could also feel blood coming out of the wound, starting to slowly trickle down his leg, making him blush slightly. "I... it is simple" he replied, his voice trembling.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:19 am

"Good~" He pulled him away from the wall, punching him square in the face. "It's been a while since I properly got to hurt someone." He punched him again, forcing him to the ground, kneeling above him. "I'm gonna enjoy this." He cut his shirt apart, smiling brightly.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:21 am

He looked up at him with big eyes, feeling goosebumps spreading all over his body. "God yes" he unconsciously whispered, feeling his body getting excited, shivering again but this time with anticipation as he looked up at Stabby.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:24 am

Stabby looked back at him in confusion for a moment. He leaned over him, steadying himself with an arm next to Wes' head, before looking down at his chest. "Let's see how long you will last." He lowered the blade, cutting a line from one shoulder to the other into his skin.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:26 am

Wes gasped at that, the pain being not enough to make him scream as he first let out a soft hurt noise that quickly slurred of into one of pleasure as he closed his eyes.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:28 am

Stabby stared back at him, now getting curious. He lowered his blade once more, now cutting deeper into Wes flesh, and now slowly cutting down towards his eye.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:31 am

He bit his lips, muffling his next noise, his body aching up against the blade even though the skin around his eye was a lot more sensitive. He screamed against his closed lips, squirming slightly, blushing deeper now.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:33 am

"Ohoho, don't tell..." He smirked qidely, slowly starting to breathe heavier, before he suddenly thrusted the knife into Wes' eye, efficiently blinding him this way. He then pulled out the knife again, grabbing one of his arms, cutting several times deep into it.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:36 am

Wes screamed out loud upon being blinded, opening his eyes in panick, wanting to tresh around but then he felt Stabby grabbing his arm. He screamed and gasped again at the new cuts, panting and at the very end just straight up moaning from the rush of pain, trying to move somehow underneath Stabby.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:40 am

"Oh god... Oh holy fucking shit... You're into this shit, aren't you??", Stabby suddenly realized, laughing, before pinning his Wes' hand with the knife on the ground. "You love it when I hurt you, don't you? When I cut you~ When you feel your own warm blood running down your skin, spreading over yours limbs and the ground. When I punch you and the pain rushes through every fiber of your being!!", he grabbed his head, screaming at him. "God, I can imagine how it fucking turns you on. This excites you. You fucking sicko." He slapped him, before grabbing his head again. "Do you like it? Do you like it, when I treat you like this? Like the little shit you are? Are you getting a boner from this, huh??" He slapped him again. "TELL ME!!"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:47 am

He screamed once more at his hand getting pinned down with the knife, his fingers weakly curling up before going limp. He flinched at the screaming, each slap being unpredictable for him without being able to see anything, whimpering and moaning sweetly taking turns coming from his mouth. "I... I'm l... loving it...!" he barely go out, shivering again, feeling how hard his dick actually was, pressing uncomfortably agains his trousers, aching up against Stabby, rubbing against him slightly. "I love it s... so much... Oh god, it hurts...!"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 12:51 am

"Fuck, that's the best thing ever!!" He chuckled lowly, noticing his hips aching up. He pressed his knee against his crotch, before he wrapped his hands around Wes' neck. "You're a little dirty perv. Loving all this pain I'm causing to you. Getting so fucking aroused by it. You disgust me!!" He laughed, as he started squeezing his neck. "... But tell me~ What should I do with a lil' slut like you, hm? What do you want me to do to you? What are your dirty fantasies~??"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 12:59 am

He was shaking now, whining as he felt the knee on his crotch, turning his head left and right as he felt the hands on his neck, squeezing it. "A-aaah... I... I want to suck your dick, please" he moaned, shivering underneath him with pleasure upon imagining it. "And just... could me open! A-as much as you want!! Treat me more like shit, let... let me kiss your feet, fuck me as roughly as you want to, I don't care, I probably don't even deserve it but-" Wes had to take a few deep breaths, his mind feeling foggy from the pain and the arousal.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:05 am

Stabby breathing grew heavier and more frantic, as he listened to Wes' requests, biting his lower lip. "Shit... It all sounds fantastic..." He kicked him into his crotch, before yanking out the knife. "You want to suck off my dick, huh?? Get it balls deep into your mouth, till it hits the very back of you throat~", he asked him, his hand travelling down to his own pants, noticing how hard he got himself. "Nnngh... You shall receive my dick~ Open up wide!!", he demanded, pulling out his dick, before thrusting it deep into Wes' mouth , groaning lowly. He grabbed Wes' dick firmly, placing the place right above it on the stomache, before pulling it upwards towards his chest, thrusting into him in the meanwhile.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:15 am

Wes made all sorts of noises, his body twisting and slightly turning around underneath Stabby. The dick went deep enough to cut out his air supply, making him breath more frantic through his nose, groaning when he started to thrust into him but finally screaming again when he felt the new cut, messing him up badly, his dick trembling and twitching in Stabby's hand. "Mgnnnnn!!!!" he made around his dick, his tongue rubbing against it.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am

Stabby kept groaning, thrusting the knife back into Wes' leg to leave it there, before digging his fingers into the fresh wound, tearing it a little more apart. He licked up some of the blood, panting, as he kept on thrusting, before suddenly cumming, pushing all the way in and squeezing Wes' dick in reflex.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten