All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

2 verfasser

Seite 2 von 13 Zurück  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] - Seite 2 Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:23 am

Wes noises got even more drowned by the cum filling his mouth. He slowly drank up, needing some time for the load as he felt himself coming as well, thrusting up into Stabby's hand. The wound on his chest was bleeding rather heavily now and he loved the feeling of it running over his bloody, wishing that he could see how Stabby had licked it up the first time.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] - Seite 2 Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:26 am

Stabby rested his head on Wes' stomache, shivering. "Hmhmhm~ I bet we'll have quite some fun the next nights", he chuckled lowly, pulling out of him, before taking his knife again, turning around. His face was smeared with Wes' blood, and he pressed his bloody hand against Wes' lips. "Clean up", he demanded.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:28 am

Wes was panting badly after Stabby pulled out his dick, flinching for a moment when he felt the hand pressing against his lips before he understand what his task was supposed to be. He eagerly lapped off the blood, cleaning every bit of it.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:31 am

Stabby watched him, smiling brightly. "Hhhh, such a good boy...", he told him, before holding the knife against his throat.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:32 am

Wes blushed upon the words before he felt the knive, starting to panic slightly. "W-what are you doing...??"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:38 am

"As much as I'd like to mess with you even more, I need you to wake up. I've got some other business to take care of", he told him, before slitting up his throat, forcing him to wake up.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:43 am

"No, I'm-" Before Wes could finish his sentence he felt the pain ripping through his throat, throwing him into temporaly darkness before he opened his eyes, gasping as he sat up. As he took a look around, one hand wiping off the sweat from his head he noticed that Clappi aready left but that otherwise no one was awake. He decided to keep it that away, especially since he could feel a problem in his boxer that he needed to take care of. And with that he quickly slipped off into the direction of the bathroom...

Bandit wasn't sure where he was. The place looked nothing like anything he had seen before. He wandered around, unsure what to think about it. Everything looked... Hyperion. Was he inside the HQ? He hasn't been there since he had been build and even that had been a fairly short moment. Bandit frowned as he just kept walking, looking for an exit. Why couldn't he dream up a nicer location to hang out at?

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:46 am

"Greetings visitor", Stabby greeted him, leaning at a pillar, smiling brightly back at Bandit. "You look lost. May I help you?" He approached him, looking questioning back at him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:49 am

"...just looking for the exit, don't bother" he said, not really looking at him as he kept walking. "I can figure this out myself."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:51 am

"This place is huge", he told him, following him. "And you can never know..." He suddenly grabbed his arms from behind, pulling him backwards, before pulling his arms into the closest pillar, getting arms stuck in there like they were originally built into it. "... What might strike you here~"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:53 am

Bandit growled, fighting back but once his arms were stuck in the pillar there wasn't much that he could do. He looked at Stabby, narrowing his eyes, still pulling on his arms even if it was clear it wouldn't do anything. "Just who the fuck do you think you are, huh??"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:55 am

"Oh. Name's Mike. Nice, to meet you", he chuckled. You were originally a red Claptrap unit... But apparently you got a special programming there", he stated, observing him with an undying smile.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 1:57 am

"Oh just what made you think that, huh" he hissed, pulling on his arms even more. "Get me free already for fucks sake. I don't even know you, why am I dreaming of a Claptrap like you??"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 1:58 am

"Bc it's not your dream, idiot", he chuckled, before just straight up punching him in the face.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 2:00 am

Bandit gritted his teeth, glaring at Stabby now. "Oh, real nice. Too much of a coward to have me fight back huh. What are you, another adaptation of Lucy? Did the ECHO somehow link me into his dreams??"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 2:02 am

Stabby grabbed his chin, leaning closer, looking back at Bandit. "Lucy? Sounds like an interesting guy. And you. You're feisty. That might get interesting", he chuckled, grabbing him by the throat, before pulling him away from the pillar, freeing his arms. "You wanna fight? Come at me~"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 2:08 am

He wasn't sure what to make out of his answers but he sure as hell wouldn't let his freedom go to waste now that he got it back. He stormed forward immediately, raising his fist, aiming straight up for Stabby's face.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 10:10 am

Stabby stepped to the side, punching on his ellbow. He grinned widely, before taking the opportunity and aiming a kick towards his knees.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 10:37 am

The punch to his elbow was nothing and Bandit took a step back as well, dodging the kick and instead ramming his whole shoulder against Stabby to make him stumble back.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 11:12 am

Stabby grabbed his shoulder and his upper arm, pushing his upper body down to ram his knee into his chest, while yanking his arm in the opposite direction.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 11:19 am

Bandit flinched and hissed at the pain, his other arm shooting up to get around Stabby's throat, starting to squeeze it tightly.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 11:22 am

Stabby flinched himself now, grabbing his Arms, gagging and panicking, before suddenly chuckling and digging his nails into Bandit's Skin, smirking widely. "You really think that Works?" He pulled his Arms away, Holding them tightly, before headbutting him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 11:28 am

He growled, starring at Stabby, baring his teeth at him. "What the fuck is your problem?? Where did you even come from?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Aug 13, 2017 11:38 am

"Oh. I was always Here. You just didn't know", He chuckled. "And my Problem? I just really like hurting people!" With that He stabbed him in the side with his knife.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Aug 13, 2017 11:42 am

He groaned at the pain, trying to flinch awayfrom the knife, narrowing his eyes at Stabby. "Oh you're not getting a chance to play around with me you sick bastard" he snarled, kicking Stabby into his stomach, freeing his arms.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 13 Zurück  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten