All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

The tables have turned

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter

Nach unten

The tables have turned Empty The tables have turned

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:06 am

Lucy have met a lot of... quite questionable personalities in his life. Each weirder or crazier than the other. But none of them was as life threatening as the one he would meet soon...

Lucy was a well-known barkeeper from one of the most known bars of the town. What made him so special? He was the one most people could talk to, if they needed any tips in life, love or their jobs. He knew a lot, because he experienced a lot during his quite young ages. He also worked as a boucner from time to time, if some quite difficult cases were troubling his workplace. So it was no surprise that he met the one or another weirdo, making him compliments, trying to seduce him. But most of their behaviour was excuseable due to the alcohol... Most...

It was early in the morning, when he got off from work, walking down the streets. Barely anyone was awake already, a few drunken people stumbling by, and the one or another taxi rushing down the empty streets. Lucy took a deep breath. Finally some fresh air. He loved his job, but even after years of experience, no one could handle the smell of sweating people, alc and vomit combined. He headed for his favourite 24h store to grab something for breakfast, walkign through the isles and checking the groceries there were.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

The tables have turned Empty Re: The tables have turned

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:19 am

Bandit was obsessed with Lucy.

It might sound a bit bland to start describing a person with a sentence like that but... that's what Bandit's life had become at one point. Just being obsessed with the more than beautiful bartender. It had started slowly, sometimes he had made him rather angry than anything else... but now he was mostly angry about the fact that he didn't belong to him yet. That he wasn't his and only his.

The night had been as it always had been. Bandit had kept his distance, trying not to get too much into Lucy's view, admiring him from afar. He had decided to make a move, a step forward towards him. If he could just win him over everything would be fine... he didn't wanted to use force on him. Yet. And so he had followed Lucy after his shift, following him into the grocery shop shortly after, observing everything. There was almost nobody around. "Time to let the prey meet his predator~" he mumbled, chuckling quietly to himself as he went a different route than Lucy had been going, waiting for a good moment to make him trip without getting accused of doing it.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:29 am

Lucy had grabbed a basket and put some of the groceries in there. He hadn't noticed the other customer, or rather ignored him, not minding it. He thought about what he should get. What he should cook. Maybe some classic eggs and bacon? Or some cereals...? Though, he had the real need for some pas-- Before he could finish his train of thoughts, he tripped, stumbling a little, before he fell on the ground, the groceries scattering across the floor in front of him. He groaned, rubbing his chin.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:33 am

Bandit was quick to rush to his side, looking worried. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, picking up his basket and kneeling next to him to help with getting the groceries.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:41 am

Lucy lifted his head, looking back at him... Did he work here...? Or is it the other customer...? He sat up slowly, rubbing his chin again. "Y... Yeah... I'm... I'm fine... I... wasn't paying attention..." He took a look around, frowning. "... Must've tripped over my own feet..." He then looked back at Bandit, before collecting as well. "Thanks."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:48 am

"No problem" he smiled at him before handing him over the basket with the things he had collected. "I'm sorry if that's a bit forward, but... I rarely see people doing early shopping like me. Just came back from work or are you a natural early bird?" He already knew the answer to everything but he needed something to make casual conversation about, hoping Lucy would hop on.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:53 am

Lucy observed him. That surely wasn't a customer of the bar, otherwise he would know him. He frowned thoughtfully. Then that would be a nice opportunity to make some advertisement.... He smiled and took the basket. "Both, to be honest. I'm a bartender at the 'Nightlife Dreams'. Ever heard of it?"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 12:58 am

"Only vaguely to be honest" he lied, still looking genuinly interested though. He was having a conversation with him. He couldn't believe it. "A bartender... sounds like a tough job."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 1:02 am

"It depends. Sometimes it's quite relaxed and easy to handle... but sometimes there are some rough cases to handle", he explained, as he slowly got up. "You should check it out though. You get the first drink for free then", he told him with a smirk.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 1:12 am

He chuckled, quirking up an eyebrow at him. "Are you flirting with me or is that just real good advertisement you're trying to pull off for you bar?" he questioned, begging that his efforts were good enough for Lucy to flirt with him... even if it only was a little bit. And if not... he'd just get a bit more into his view and get him to like him. That would work for sure.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 8:30 am

Lucy grinned quietly. "Maybe a little bit of both." He took out a folgen Flyer, handing it to him. "Here. That's the adress of the bar." He then took out a White marker and wrote 'with greetings from Lucy' on it. "So the bouncer knows yer good. Just Show it to them then."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Bandit blushed slightly, smiling widely. "Are you working there every day or do I have to look out to even be able to run into you?" he asked as he took the flyer, looking at it.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 6:29 pm

"I'm working every day. Otherwise they'd be nothing without me, to be honest", he admitted, rolling his eyes, as he thought of his co-workers.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 6:53 pm

"Guess they can be quite lucky to have you... Lucy" he pretended to read the name from the flyer, chuckling. "I'm Bandit by the way." He held out a hand towards him.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 7:12 pm

"Nice to meet you, Bandit", Lucy replied, shaking his hand. "Hey, do you know where they keep their eggs? I think they rearranged most of the stuff, couldn't find them where they used to be", he huffed.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 7:16 pm

"Oh, they put them somewhat over there" he said, waving him along to show him the shelf where they put them, trying not to show the goosebumps he had from their hands touching shortly. "Planning on bacon and eggs for breakfast?" he guessed, having seen the bacon in his basket.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 7:24 pm

"Yeah. The classics always work", he replied, nodding, as he took the eggs out, checking and then putting them into his basket.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 7:30 pm

"True that" he agreed, absend mindly grabbing some cheese nearby before stopping a moment to look at it, pretending to read something on it. He almost dumbed that into Lucy's basket as well because he recalled that he had almost not cheese left... but that would've been weird to say out loud. Lucy shouldn't know that he... had been in his apartment before. He sighed.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Lucy looked back at him, noticing the cheese in his hand. "Oh, that reminds me..." He then grabbed some of it himself. "I barely got any left", he then mumbled to himself.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Bandit smiled softly before putting his own package away again. "I just remembered that I'm still good to go."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Lucy smiled quietly, looking through the shelf absent-minded. "I think I got everything I need for now", he then announced, heading for the cashier.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Bandit followed him, grabbing some stuff on their way to the cashier, for example some of Lucy's favourite sweets, carrying them with him.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Lucy took everything out of the basket, looking back at Bandit. "... Oh? You like those too?", he wondered.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 16, 2017 8:22 pm

"Yeah, they are one of my favourites" he said with a shrug, putting his stuff behind Lucy's before grabbing one of those things to seperate their stuff.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 16, 2017 8:28 pm

"I see", he replied, looking at the sweets, before he paid for his stuff. Something felt... off about that guy. He couldn't tell what though... Probably just his imagination. "Well, guess we'll have to part ways now."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten