All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

A lovely grumpy Pet

2 verfasser

Seite 2 von 40 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Weiter

Nach unten

A lovely grumpy Pet - Seite 2 Empty Re: A lovely grumpy Pet

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 10:44 pm

His body was trembling and he hated himself that he couldn't stop it, looking at Lucy with hate. He had to take a deep breath before finally being able to speak though. "Because if I don't you're going to do what...? Just make me do it anyway?" he spat out, still a bit breathless.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 10:49 pm

"Nah. Otherwise I'll just bang your ass again... With addition of this", he explained, telling him what the vibrator was for. "Preparing you for some duties you'll receive later", he chuckled, looking devil-ish.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 10:54 pm

That made Bandit think about the options. Was there even a lesser evil he could take? He eyed the vibrator, imagine that as well as Luzifer's dick spreading him open and fucking him- No. No, that was not going to happen. He'd rather suck his dick than being used like that. "...okay, I'll do it. I'll suck your stupid dick" he gave in with a frown.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 10:58 pm

"Sweet~" He went into the 69 position, holding his dick above Bandit's head. "Open up wide~", he hummed, poking his cheek with the tip of his dick.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:00 pm

He made a gruntled disapproving noise before he opened his mouth slightly to take in the tip, shivering as he tasted his cum on it.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Lucy sighed at it, smiling widely, carefully shoving it deeper. "Do your best", he explained, before slowly shoving the vibrator into Bandit's ass.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:06 pm

It felt so weird to have the dick in his mouth when it just been inside of him a few moments ago. He made another disgusted noise before he softly sucked on it, pressing his tongue against it- and almost bit down hard on it when he felt the vibrator getting inside of him. He protested, wriggling his body around. That wasn't like he planned it to go, he thought he'd get away with a short blow job and be left alone afterwards finally.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:09 pm

"Don't even think about biting", Lucy warned him with a chuckle, pushing the vibrator all the way in, before shoving his dick a little deeper into Bandit's mouth. "Don't mind me down here, just keep going~" He proceeded by turning the vibrator on.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:13 pm

His body started to twitch when the vibrator was turned on, making a muffled noise as he tried to move his legs and somehow stop him from doing what he was doing. And the warning not to bite made it only more tempting for him, letting his teeth scratch dangerously closer over the dick, almost biting it.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Lucy shivered at the feel of his teeth, grabbing Bandit's dick. "Last warning. What you can do, I can do as well", he growled amused, turning up the vibrator.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:17 pm

That got actually something like a low moan from Bandit, if it were Lucy's words or the vibrator wasn't clear but his dick seemed to be excited, twitching under Lucy's hand.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:19 pm

"Hmm, damn, you start enjoying this, huh?" He squeezed his dick, licking over the tip, as he starting moving his own hips. "Be a good boy and we can enjoy this both~"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Fuck it. Fuck it all. That guy was right... even if it was just for this moment. His body was starting to grow needy, and being pressed down to the floor like that didn't gave him any good possibilites to escape... And he'd be done faster that way. So he started to suck harder on his dick, shivering as he felt Lucy's tongue on his own tip, making more noises around his dick.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Lucy flinched, soft moans escaping his own throat. "Oh shit, not bad", he mumbled, covering his mouth in surprise. "You must have some experience with that... Good~", he moaned, before he started sucking on Bandit's. He let go of it for a moment. "Don't cum inside my mouth, or I'll have to punish you again", he told him, before returning to sucking him, while shoving the vibrator in and out.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:32 pm

That guy was unbelievable. Bandit had no idea how to hold himself back properly when he was stimulating him like that. And he was literally sucking him off, how was he supposed to cum without cumming into his mouth? He growled before moaning again, feeling way too close already.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Lucy grinned, thrusting deep inside Bandit's mouth, while taking his dick deep inside himself. He groaned at the feeling, enjoying the taste, scraping his teeth over his skin. His mind went blank for a moment. Damn, this pet is gonna be even better than expected.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:41 pm

That was the point when Bandit couldn't hold it anymore, making a string of muffled noises before cumming into Lucy's mouth, his whole body aching up from the sudden release of pleasure.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Lucy flinched, cumming as well, pushing deep to get sure that Bandit swallowed it, while he did the same. He then let go of his dick, wiping his mouth. "Hehe, I knew it. I already got an idea how to punish you", he mumbled with an evil grin. He got off Bandit, opening the window to the driver again. "Get us bck home now", he told him, closing it again, before looking back at Bandit. He went back over to him, and turned him back on his belly, moving the vibrator still sticking inside of him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:49 pm

"T-that was... impossible to do" he said with a slightly shaking voice, coughing from the aftertaste of the cum. "Y-you're playing dirty..." He moaned as he kept penetrating his already bruised and abused asshole.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jan 08, 2017 11:52 pm

"Yes. Yes, I am", he admitted, sitting on his back. "You gotta learn the rules and play along." A few minutes later, the limousine came to a halt and the door got opened. "Hey there, boys. Would you be so kind and get Bandit here into my room?", he told the men in the black suit right outside, who then proceeded to drag Bandit out of the vehicle and into the Villa. Lucy followed, apparently not caring about his dick hanging out, as he tossed the vibrator back into the car.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jan 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Bandit couldn't stand or walk, feeling to exhausted as he really just let himself get dragged along, closing his eyes for a moment, groaning at the pain coming from his lower half.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 09, 2017 12:03 am

The men tossed Bandit on Lucy's bed, who then entered the room after them, closing the door. "Ugh, the air in here is heavy..." He went over to the balcony and opened it up, stretching, he let the breeze brush over his dick. "Well then, you guy's can leave... Get me one of the butler's please", he demanded, the men nodding as they left the room. Soon after, a young man entered the room, only wearing an apron. "You called, master?", he mumbled. Lucy grinned brightly. "Hey there~ How are you doing?", Lucy replied. "Quite good, master? And you?" - "Amazing~ Look, I got a new pet~" He pointed at Bandit. "He looks lovely, master, a very good choice", the butler replied with a nod. "I know right. Do you know what he did tho? He just came inside my mouth", he told him all dramatically. "Oh no, what a bad pet. You want me to punish him?" - "Please do so. He's all yours", Lucy agreed, sitting down on a chair near the balcony, as the butler went over to Bandit.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 09, 2017 12:07 am

Bandit had listened to their talk, opening his eyes to sit up quickly -which wasn't that easy with handcuffs still on but he managed - baring his teeth at the butler. "Don't fucking touch me" he hissed.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 09, 2017 12:10 am

"Watch ya gonna do? Punch me?" The butler pushed him back down on the bed, spreading his legs, before slapping him. He didn't say anything, not taking long, just thrusting into him, immediately starting too roughly thrust into him. Lucy watched them in the meanwhile, grabbing a bottle of alc, taking a sip from it.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 09, 2017 12:13 am

The slap dazed him slightly but the thrusts immediately pulled him back into a sober state, making him flinch and moan in pain rather than pleasure, a string of helpless noises coming from him.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 40 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Weiter