All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

2 verfasser

Seite 9 von 13 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] - Seite 9 Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Stabby took the Gag away, grinning down at him. "Anything you've got to say?"

Lucy flinched, growling at the bite, before freeing his own dick, rubbing against Bandit's.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

"Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle] - Seite 9 Empty Re: "Stabby" sounds silly... Oh shit [#addbettertitle]

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Wes took a deep breath, hesitating for a moment, looking away. "M-may... may I propose something... m-master?"

"...sorry" he apologised lowly, licking over the bite mark, moaning at Lucy's dick. "I'm feeling so excited..."

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Stabby grabbed his chin, turning his head towards him. "And what would that be?"

Lucy rubbed the Mark, smiling weakly. "I wouldn't have thought..." He took a deep breath, shivering, as he grinded against Bandit.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 3:02 pm

He looked to him, trying to form logical sentences, taking another deep breath. "I... I know I'm... a piece of shit" he started, his voice breaking slightly as the vibrator hit his sweet spot, making him squirm once more. "A-and I... dont deserve it... B...but!! I want to be fucked by... by both you and... Lucy..." he moaned, looking at him with begging eyes. "Both your... d-dicks spreading m-me... thrusting d-deep into me..." He moaned again, needily and full of want once more. "Please...~"

Bandit gasped again, pulling Lucy into another kiss, his hips moving up to grind back. "Ahhh~" he made a sweet noise, sighing against Lucy's lips.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 8:29 pm

"Aww~ It's an tempting idea and you asked so sweetly, so~" The chains disappeared, freeing Wes. Stabby pulled the vibrator out and tossed it aside, before pulling Wes on his lap and thrusting up his ass.

Lucy spread his legs, pushing against Bandit's backside, before sliding in.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Wes screamed shortly before immediately slurring off into moans again, wrapping his arms around Stabby and holding on to him.

"Mnnn... Lucy-" He moaned out loudly, clinging on to him now, his ass tightening around his dick.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Stabby breathed against his neck, waving Lucy over, who crawled up close to Wes and thrusted in as well, biting his neck.

"So tight~" He slowly started to move in and out, enjoying the feeling.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 8:43 pm

The medic claptrap let out a high pitched whine, leaning his head automatically to the side to give Lucy better access, his whole body trembling as the other two were buried deep inside of him. "S... so deep...!!" He gasped, feeling drool running down his chin.

Bandit rolled his hips to the rhythm, moaning happily, enjoying it as well. "Go deeper... pleaaaaaaase~" he purred, closing his eyes.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Stabby let out a low moan. "Hmhmhm. This is way better than I thought."

Lucy moaned softly, picking up the pace to thrust in deeper.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Wes could barely reply anything, the two dicks inside of him just filling him up completely, spreading him in the best way imaginable. ´

Bandit moaned louder now, tightly holding on to Lucy. "Oh god...!!"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

They started to thrust into him, Lucy burying his face in Wes' shoulder.

Lucy breathed heavily, thrusting in hard, as he leaned over Bandit.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 10:51 pm

"Oh god...!!" Wes screamed, clinging on to Stabby now, his body moving along the best it could as they went hard and deep into him. "T-too much" he whimpered, his exhausted body aching from the previous sessions and the multiple wounds.

"God do that again...!" He gasped loudly, his mind going blank as Lucy hit his sweet spot inside.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 10:53 pm

"You've got three more times to cum tho~", Stabby whispered in his ear, digging his nails into Wes' hips.

"Gladly~!", Lucy replied, thrusting in hard again.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 10:57 pm

"I... I'm trying-" he gasped, pressing even harder against Stabby, not able to focus.

Bandit moaned again, throwing his head back. "God I'm close...!!"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm

"Then cum for me, bitch! CUM FOR ME!!", he yelled at him, laughing hysterically.

Lucy moaned loudly, feeling hismelf getting close, going even faster and massaging Bandit's dick to get him over the edge.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Wes moaned shakily at that, his whole body shuddering from Stabby's words... and he came. He just came on his demand, the pleasure and the pain messing with his head, sending it spinning as he just came all over Stabby's lower body.

On the other side, in reality, Bandit let out a scream of pleasure, aching up against Lucy as he came into his hand, panting slightly afterwards.

The scream had been enough to wake up Wes though who sat up suddenly, a moan still on his lips, sweating horribly and still being hard. The front of his boxers was completely wet and he needed a moment to understand where he was, looking at Lucy and Bandit with wide eyes.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Lucy cummed hard inside of Bandit, riding out his orgasm, before pulling out. He panted, and looked back at Wes, blushing softly. "You're awake..." His eyes darted down to his boxers. "... And still hard it seems", he stated, noticing his own dick still being half hard.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:09 pm

"...I... I had an... intense dream" he said breathless, reaching out for Lucy. Bandit had already passed out after he came, just lying there on his bed, sleeping now.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Lucy crawled over to him, pulling him into his arms. Stabby's promise was kept, as a noticeable pain build up on Wes' lower back... where he had marked him in the dream.

Stabby on the other hand was a little unamused and disappointed that Wes left earlier than planned, now haunting Bandit's dream instead. He thought about a location, building a basement, were Bandit woke up in a corner. Stabby had his hands in his pants pockets, looking at him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Wes whimpered softly, clinging on to Lucy, leaning up to kiss him needily. The pain only turned him on even more right now and he needed some sweet relief.

Bandit woke up slowly, holding his head, groaning slightly as he looked around, spotting Stabby. "You again?" he drawled out his words again, the alcohol still heavy on his tongue.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Lucy kissed him back, rolling around with him to let him sit on top. "Mmh, pretty bothered from the dream, huh?", he panted against his lips.

"Yes... Are you drunk?", he frowned, looking down at Bandit.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:24 pm

"You have no idea" Wes whined in return, grinding down on Lucy's dick, rubbing his erection against him.

"What... -hic-....what if I am??" he asked, slowly standing up on wobbly legs. "B-bring it -hic- Marco!" He raised up his fists, looking at him with half lidded eyes and a red face.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:25 pm

Lucy moaned sweetly. "God, then I really should take care of it, mh~?", he chuckled, pulling Wes down into a deep kiss and his boxers off.

"My name is not MARCO!!", Stabby yelled, sprinting at him and punching him in the stomache.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Aug 15, 2017 11:31 pm

"Please" he whispered, moaning when his dick got exposed. He kissed him back just as deep, rubbing his body against him.

He clutched it, gritting this teet and sinking down on his knees, having difficulties to draw in a normal breath. "...Miles?" he tried again, looking up a bit hopeful.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Aug 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Lucy blushed deeply, panting, as he rolled over again, getting back on top. He then turned Wes around, so he laid on his stomache, before rubbing against his backside.

"NO!! YOU IDIOT!!" He kicked him in the side, before drawing his knife.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 9 von 13 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten