All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

A reason to go crazy

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter

Nach unten

A reason to go crazy Empty A reason to go crazy

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jun 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Bills. Advertisements. Newspaper. Coupons. The usual... Maybe he should leave him another envelope with some money to help him with the bills... But he's stable now. He can pay with no problem himself. So I have to keep myself back. I can't get too suspicious... Just... leave the post in the mailbox.
Lucy pulled the cap lower into his face, standing in the rain in front of Bandit's place, looking at the post in his hand. He opened the box then, dropping the letters inside, before gazing at the appartment block. He then took a look at his watch.
Too early. Just one more hour and he's off to work. Then I'll get inside.
He smiled to himself and turned around, walking down the street while whistling quietly. Time to get changed.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

A reason to go crazy Empty Re: A reason to go crazy

Beitrag von Minion So Jun 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Bandit felt groggy. He had napped again and just woke up in time to get himself ready for work. And he had the same weird dream as some nights before... that someone was moving everything in his apartment but he couldn't pin down who it was and if it really happened... or if he was just too paranoid. "I really should save up for some of these sleeping pills..." he sighed as he made himself a cup of coffe, stepping outside to quickly get the mail. He wished he could burn the bills that were in the stack of letters, sorting through the rest with slightly tense shoulders before he relaxed. No money. Whoever was sending him that whenever he needed it... it was a mystery that made him almost afraid to get the post each day. It was just an uncomfortable feeling that someone knew what seemed to be going on in his life... and now he didn't even get any rest in his sleep. Bandit groaned as he rubbed his eyes, standing up slowly as he downed the rest of his coffee before he headed out for his work shift. Time to get on different thoughts.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jun 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Showtime.
It's been countless times before. A few swift turns and the door was open, leaving the shoes at the doorstep, as well as his rainclothes. He couldn't afford leaving pools of water around the appartment. He creeped around the place, cleaning up here and there, just some dusts and smaller stains. He checked the fridge, replacing the almost bad or empty stuff by fresher and fuller version. But he got sure that a few pieces were missing in the packages, cause unopened and full packages would catch his attention. He found a note from a pharmacy shop with sleeping pills written down on it.
He isn't sleeping well? Maybe I should've left some money....
He took a picture of the note, before he went sure that he didn't leave any trails behind, cleaning up the few water drops here and there, before leaving, heading for Bandit's workplace.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jun 25, 2017 11:33 pm

Work was okay. It wasn't going well but... Bandit couldn't say that he really cared. He was already lucky that he got this job in a hardware store, staking shelves or doing other minor things. Anyone rarely talked to him or asked him anything, his scowl was giving away that he didn't wanted to be bothered. But sometimes people still talked to him... he rubbed his eyes, looking at the packages next to him. "Only 200 more to go" he joked dryly to himself as he slowly kept going.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jun 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Lucy entered a few minutes ago, taking a look around. From the corner of his vision he waited till all other workers were busy, before he went up to Bandit. He looked nervously, before he spoke up. "U... Uhm... Excuse me, sir...?", he called for him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jun 25, 2017 11:42 pm

If he could have he would have just taking this stack of nails and facepalm right into them. Instead he turned towards the customer, looking as tired and grumpy as he felt as he just made a grunting acknowledging noise that he was listening.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jun 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Lucy flinched slightly. Not from his grumpy attitude, but from him reacting to him in the first place. His first contact to him. He took out a list with his shakey hands, showing it to him. "I... I'm looking for some computerparts... But... as cheap as possible, please", he explained.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion So Jun 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Bandit grabbed the list without commenting on it, walking over to the necessary shelves, starting to sort through everything. "...we only have an older version of this part" he explained, pointing to one thing on the list while he pushed the necessary stuff into Lucy's hands, hoping that was all he wanted from him.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna So Jun 25, 2017 11:59 pm

"Oh, I think that shouldn't be a problem. That'll do", he nodded quickly, holding the parts quietly. "Thank you for your help, sir."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:01 am

"... 'I'm glad to help' " he said in a sour tone, seeing that one of his coworkers was watching him. With that he simply turned around and walked back to his packages that needed to be sort and what so ever.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:16 am

Lucy sighed happily as soon he was out of hearing distance.
We talked. We finally talked to each other. God, luckily he can't hear my heart racing...
With that he went to pay for the stuff, before heading home. He needed most of the stuff for his laptop, except for one hardware, which he disassembaled and put into a walkie talkie. He wore gloves to get sure that he didn't leave any fingerprints on it. When he was finished, he went back to Bandit's place, hiding it in his bedroom.
Now I'll be there for you in your sleep~
He checked his watch, before quickly leaving. It was about time.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:27 am

Bandit was fed up with work. God he'd give a lot to not go there tomorrow but at the same time he needed the fucking money. He groaned as he practically slammed open the door to his apartment, stomping inside and kicking off his shoes. Thinking about what to make for dinner he opened his fridge, remembering that he had a rest of pasta sauce-... Nah... that can't be safe to eat anymore, he thought to himself, looking through his fridge only to find... nothing. He checked again, feeling confused, looking through his kitchen drawers only to find a fresh, untouched glass with it. After staring at it for a while he tried to remember when he last bought it. It wasn't during his last grocery shopping... the one before that...? But that was probably before the last two times he had pasta so he probably didn't bother to buy new one... right...? He somehow didn't felt hungry anymore, slowly putting the glass back before looking around his apartment suspicously. When even was the last time that he cleaned the rooms? And still there was nearly no dust or other dirt around. Sure it wasn't completely clean either but... Bandit groaned, rubbing his head. All this thinking was giving him a headache. Maybe he should just go to sleep and call it a day or something...

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:44 am

... Is he suspecting something?
Lucy observed Bandit through the window, frowning.
I can't allow myself any mistakes...
He moved up the tree a little more, adjusting and blending into the darkness of the treetop. From there he watched Bandit's every move.
Oh dear, you look so tired... I wish I could help... But I can't yet. So you gotta bear with it, my love.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:49 am

Bandit layed down on his bed, stripped down to nothing but his boxers, starring at the ceiling. He couldn't exactly pin point when it started but he has been feeling rather uneasy the past... months probably already. Something wasn't going right in his life. He huffed, rolling up under the blanket, trying to find some sleep.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:53 am

Go to sleep, hun. I'll be there. I'll hear you, keep you safe.
He bit his lower lip, leaning at a branch next to his head.
One day I'll hold you in my arms, soothe your soul and help you fall asleep... Just you wait for me, love.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 12:58 am

Bandit didn't sleep well again. He was constantly rolling around in his bed, kicking off the sheet just to wake up because he was freezing. Sometimes he was jolting up from a dream before he well back into the sheets, calming down and falling asleep again. Accordingly to this his mood wasn't any better the next morning.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Lucy slept well after He left and went to sleep himself. The next morning He showed up at his Mailbox again, as always as a Mail delivery. He took out the ads for Bandit and the envelope with the money, slipping it into the Mailbox.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Bandit has been awake for a while already, trying to somehow stimulate himself with his third cup of coffee to feel a bit more awake. He got outside to take the newspaper and get the mail, getting slower in his steps as he looked through everything just to find an all too familiar envelope. He looked around, narrowing his eyes at his surroundings before he stepped back inside his apartment, throwing everything else on a small table nearby, ripping open the envelope. Bandit practically glared at the money. That couldn't be coinscidence anymore.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Lucy watched him from afar, before continuing his way. He bit his lower lip.
I want to Talk to him again. I have to See him up close. But how...?
He cupped his cheeks, thinking about it, before He decided to get changed again.
He later returned, watching Bandit again, adoring him. He went Sure that neither Bandit nor anyone else noticed him stalking. He wondered, if He should leave a Gift inside his place for once.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Work was going slow today and Bandit spend more time thinking about the money in the envelope than concentrating on work. It wasn't making any sense. Why would he just receive money from a stranger like that? He just couldn't wait for work to be over already.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Lucy thought of a way to get his attention. His coworkers knew him, He came Here quite often to buy stuff. For... Various reasons. He went to a coffeeahop nearby and ordered some cup, before returning to Bandit's workplace, opening the door. "Good Day, ladies and Gentleman! I got coffee", He hummed, some of the workers looking relieved. "And there we thought you might've forget about us", one of them chuckled.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Bandit didn't really pay attention to it. He wasn't interested in having good relationships with random customers, moving a bit deeper into the shop, restacking shelves and just staying out of everything.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 10:17 pm

"I thought I saw a new worker Here the other day. I got him some coffee as well, but I wasn't sure, how He likes it, so I got him both milka packs and sogar to Fall in himself", He explained to the coworkers. "New worker? Oh, you mean Bandit. He's been working Here for a while now, but you probably just missed him Most of the time."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jun 26, 2017 10:22 pm

He flinched for a moment when he heard his name, listening again but not hearing anyone yelling for him. So he just stayed where he was, yawning and lazily doing (in his eyes) unnecessary work.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jun 26, 2017 10:54 pm

"Bandit? Do you want some coffee?", the coworker called out for him. Lucy awaited Bandit's reaction, before talking to the coworker again. "He helped me out yesterday with finding all the necessary stuff from m List. And He did a good Job", Lucy explained proudly, surprising the worker with that.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten