All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Swim with or against the system, nothing in between

2 verfasser

Seite 2 von 2 Zurück  1, 2

Nach unten

Swim with or against the system, nothing in between - Seite 2 Empty Re: Swim with or against the system, nothing in between

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 12:47 am

He rolled his eyes and punched him straight in the face again, before pushing him on the ground and handcuffing him.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

Swim with or against the system, nothing in between - Seite 2 Empty Re: Swim with or against the system, nothing in between

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 12:50 am

Bandit groaned in pain, feeling blood dripping from his nose. "Police force... a classic" he said weakly, trying to sound snappy.

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 12:52 am

"I warned you. You brought this upon yourself, pal", he replied, lifting his head, as he heard footsteps approaching.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 12:55 am

"...heh. You got backup as well. Guess they figured out that there are more around than just two." He frowned, flinching from the pain. "Go ahead. Put me into that cell for a few days and then let me go just like all the other past times."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 12:58 am

"Oh, don't worry. I'll get sure that you'll stay in there way longer this time", he growled, pulling him up on his legs. As the others arrived and glared at them. "Took you long enough, guys. Was it that hard to figure out that it was just a distraction. How many times did you already fall for that? Three? Five??"

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 1:00 am

"Not like you can expect any sort of competence from the police" Bandit snickered, now acting rather amused. "And you know you won't be able to keep me in there for much longer" he added on s two other police men took over, pulling him with them.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 9:17 am

"Oh, don't you worry about that", He replied. Back at the Police Station, Bandit got locked away in his own cell. It took a few hours, before Lucy came back with a smirk.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 9:25 am

Bandit was lying stretched out on the small bed, starring up at the ceiling. "What do you want now."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 12:10 pm

"Oh. Nothing. Looks like you'll stay for a month this time, until they decided on a proper punishment for you", he told him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 12:16 pm

"I bet it's like last time where you said I'm getting what I deserve and it ended up with me getting out after a week and a half with 60 hours of social work to do." He looked over at him, smirking. "You don't really have evidence at hand. Like always."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 1:48 pm

"You've been caught several times at the crime scene and attacked a police officer. Your list is pretty long besides that. They should've figured by now that a week and some social work won't do it."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 5:40 pm

"We'll see. Compared to all the big criminals I'm nothing but a teenager shattering some windows for them. Not like that's worth anything to them." He sat up, smirking wider. "Face it. You can't hold me in. You don't have  that much power."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Fr März 03, 2017 6:04 pm

"Yes. You're Might be a Teenager to them... But by now, everyone knows that you're Part of one of the Most known Gangs, therefore it doesn't matter anymore that you're 'just a teenager'." He crossed his Arms. "So whatever you Do, it'll be weighted as heavy as any other crime from your Gang. So you might as well be a high aggressive drug-addicted psychopath of a teenager."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Fr März 03, 2017 7:58 pm

"Oh, don't flirt too much with me" he smirked wider. "We'll see how it will go mister know-it-all who knows bullshit." He stood up, stepping forward to him. "Is that all? Are you just trying to rub on my 'vulnerable nerves' because I'm such a violent being who jumps on every insult?"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 2 Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten