All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Stranded in outer Space

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Stranded in outer Space Empty Stranded in outer Space

Beitrag von Minion Di Feb 28, 2017 12:12 am

It was dark when he woke up. Or at least mostly dark. There was something blinking in his field of vision but he couldn't exactly focus on it, squinting his eyes at it in confusion for a moment before simply closing them again. He had a horrible headache. And a sort of weird taste in his mouth. There were some pieces of memory swirling through his head but they didn't make sense yet and so he just opened his eyes again, trying to slowly sit up. His surroundings looked like... the cockpit of a spaceship. Some things were blinking like crazy and some others were smoking badly. Why did everything look so smashed up, he rubbed his head, looking around until he saw the body of another person, making his heart drop. He remembered what happened, how the space ship crashed after they couldn't figure out what was wrong and... now they were stranded somewhere. On a planet which might not even have any habitants. He growled, standing up. It was easy to remember everything now. Bandit, new owner of this space ship... after having stolen it from that guy but he managed to snuck himself back on board and that's when things went bad. What a motherfucker. He stepped closer to him, trying to stay steady. "Happy now you asshole??"

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Stranded in outer Space Empty Re: Stranded in outer Space

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Feb 28, 2017 12:20 am

"... Oh great, you're awake...", he groaned, rubbing his own head. He seemed to have been awake for a while, sitting up. "I had everything udner control... i told you... But nooo, you had to intervere with my work, good job", he barked, before standing up himself, taking a look around. "... And now look at it", he grumbled. He leaned at the wall behind.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Feb 28, 2017 12:26 am

"...you're... you're saying it was MY fault??" he asked in disbelief. "You had no idea how to properly stir that thing!! You rammed several meteors and we're panicking when stuff started to catch fire!" He crossed his arms, frowning at him. "You had no idea what you were doing!"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Feb 28, 2017 12:30 am

"I know exactly how to stir this thing. You were the one panicking and interrupted me all the time, so I couldn't focus while flying this goddamn thing", he barked back at him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Feb 28, 2017 12:38 am

"Oh sure, suuuure, next thing you're saying is that it was MY fault that these space pirates were suddenly after us and were hitting the backside with their lasers" he yelled, slamming a fist on an almost intact table. "You had no idea how to fly up or down to dodge them properly!! I was trying to get us out of there!!"

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Feb 28, 2017 11:05 am

"Ugh!! The space Piraten were neither of our fault,but I did tell you that this is one of their more common routes. And you still wanted to take this shortcut. And I wanna See you try dodge both meteors AND space pirates while a stubborn child of an asshole keeps Messing with you."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Di Feb 28, 2017 11:50 am

"Well I was trying to do that while a stubborn child couldn't let go of the freaking stirring wheel!! It would've been so easy to just fly up and dodge them by letting them crash into those meteors, hell, even going down would've been helpful but you managed to just crash into BOTH with such PRECISION-" he teared on his own hair, groaning in frustration. "What the fuck had been your idea?! Wait, no, I don't even want to know alright?" He growled, turning around, looking at the damage that had been done. It wasn't looking good.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Di Feb 28, 2017 12:53 pm

"I had the stirring wheel AND everything under control, so fuck. You." He turned around as well, growling, as he went over to the panel.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi März 01, 2017 11:26 pm

They ignored each other for a while, checking on the space ship and the damaged parts before Bandit sat down with a groan, crossing his arms. "We're stuck here."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi März 01, 2017 11:53 pm

"... Seems so", he huffed, putting his arms into his hips. "... We'll... ugh... I don't like to admit it.... But... We'll have to work together, if we wanna get out of here..."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi März 01, 2017 11:55 pm

"No shit sherlock." He didn't look that happy about is, taking another look around. "...we should check on the kitchen and the food. Because if most of it's damaged... then we'll have to go out and discover what lies on this fucking planet."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Do März 02, 2017 9:21 am

Lucy nodded and went ahead, watching his step, before reaching the kitchen.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Do März 02, 2017 9:36 am

Bandit followed him, looking at the kitchen in horror. "...fuck." It didn't look that great for them. The freezer had opened and wasn't functioning at all anymore, most of the food was spoiled out on the floor, melting. At least some of the cupboard were still hanging there, unopened, a good portion of the dry food probably still okay for them to eat... but not for long.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten