All the Naughty AUs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

The tables have turned

2 verfasser

Seite 3 von 6 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter

Nach unten

The tables have turned - Seite 3 Empty Re: The tables have turned

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Lucy worked through his shift calmly, no troubling customers to Deal with. He had noticed that Bandit had left, nodding to himself. "I hope I could help him", He told himself. The hours passed by swiftly, before He left from work, getting some coffee on his way back.

MasterNna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8546

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Bandit was waiting for him, standing behind the door of his apartment. He was absolutely silent, eyeing him from behind before approaching him slowly, hugging him and pressing a wet cloth over his mouth and nose. "Hey there, darling...~"

Minion
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8541

https://alldemnaughtyaus.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Lucy froze at his Spot, as he saw the Arms reaching around him out of the corner. He panicked, as he felt the wet cloth on his mouth. He knew what it was. He knew who it was. He recognized the voice. But as he tried to pull his Hand away in frantic panic, He felt his grip getting quickly weaker, his Vision starting to blurry and He eyes getting heavy.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Bandit waited until he passed out before carrying him to the bed, laying him down there with a smile. Now he had to do all the preperations that needed to be done. First he calles Lucy's work, telling them that he was a neighbour of Lucy and that he had passed out infront of the apartment complex and wouldn't come home for a few days, maybe even get him to the hospital. He explained that they should check on him the next day, he'd give them the room number as soon as possible. He chuckled when he ended the call, smirking. Next thing was for him to call at his own work, telling them that he was sick and needed a few days off. He sighed happily, glad that he had taken care of everything, going back to the bedroom, snuggling up close to Lucy. Finally. Finally he had him. He was rolling with his plan. He would do it.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Lucy was knocked out for several hours. He wasn't able to perceive anything around him. No sounds. No feels. His senses were blocked, leaving him in the Void of a dreamless slumber. He woke up some time later, his mind still fuzzy. He couldn't comprehend anything. Where was He? What was He doing here...? His Vision blacked out now and then, taking a while to focus.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:07 pm

As much as Bandit had enjoyed to lay next to Lucy he had to finish the important things first. He started to pack for Lucy, knowing all his favourite clothes and other stuff he liked, using every bag and stuff he had to take with him what was necessary. He brought it downstairs and over to the other house into his apartment, packing it on the side before he hurried back to Lucy. It was still dark outside so he didn't worry about anyone seeing him, especially since there was no lantern or anything outside. That way he was quickly able to carry Lucy over to his own apartment, laying him down on his own bed, starting to tie him up. It hurt him to make such precautious actions but it needed to be done. Lucy didn't knew what was good for himself after all. After that he waited for him to wake up, sitting next to him and gently caressing his cheek and his hair.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Lucy blinked several times, before He groaned, looking back at Bandit. "Wh... Wha... Where...? Y... You...", He mumbled, before He realized his Situation, his eyes widening in quiet panic. "... You." He tried to flinch away from his Hand, growling, before He noticed that He was tied up. "... I should've known!! You're one of those sickos!! ", He suddenly yelled.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:20 pm

"...me?" he asked, looking slightly hurt. "I'm not a 'sicko'. I'm better than anyone who ever harrassed you. I'm going to treat you well, treat you the way you're supposed to be treated..." He leaned down to kiss his cheek, smiling again. "You're mine now."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:24 pm

"Oh, you think this is the way I should be treated", He spat out, making a disgusted face, turning his face away, as he pulled on his boundaries. "And I don't belong to anyone. Especially not to you."

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:31 pm

He sighed, shaking his head. "...I knew I shouldn't have done that" he mumbled, frowning. "Too early..." He looked at Lucy, narrowing his eyes now. "...guess I have to improvise. And gain your love some other way" he said, determined. He left the room shortly, returning with something that he hid behind his hands.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Lucy glared back at him. "What do you mean by that...?" He shuffled, as Bandit returned, frowning. "Wh...what... Are you hiding there...??", He demanded to know.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

He stepped over to him, pressing another type of cloth over his mouth and nose, this time drenched in some sort of aphrodisiacum. "I'll make you get addicted to me" he said, having a glint of crazyness in his eyes as he looked down at him. "Your body will never love anymore more than me. And after your body belongs to me... your heart will follow."

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Lucy flinched and tried to move his head, trying to hold his breath without success. He panicked. Wh... What was that...? Is He trying to knock me out again...? As he kept silently panicking, He felt his body heating up, a blush rising in his face, as he felt his head going fuzzy. What... Is He doing...? why... Is my body...? He made a soft distressed Sound, shuffling nervously, as he started panting.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Bandit dropped the cloth to the floor before he started to slowly undress Lucy, grabbing a knife to cut through his clothes since he wasn't wearing anything important today... Lucky for him. "Oh how I admire you" he whispered, stroking along his sides before he touched his nipples, playing a bit with them, trying to figure out what would drive him absolutely insane...

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 10:58 pm

"G... Get your filthy... Hands off of me...", He stuttered, his body reacting on its own though, shivering at the touches and softly gasping ta him touching his nipples. He panted and drooled slightly. What... What did He Do... Why is my Body reacting like...? Why Do I feel so needy...? He made a face, pulling on his boundaries.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 11:03 pm

"Tell me you don't want it without moaning and I will stop" he said, smiling sweetly as he teased his nipples, kissing along his neck.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 11:12 pm

"I... I do-ahh...~" He trembled at the kisses. He cursed in silence to himself. He couldn't fight it. He couldn't say it. His body's desires were stronger and with that He was at this guy's mercy. He made another face at that, biting his lower lip.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mo Jan 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Bandit chuckled, sounding slightly psychopathic as he sat up, straddling Lucy's hips, looking down at him. "I know what's going on in your head~ You hate being at my mercy... but you don't have to. I'm going to make you feel amazing~" He leaned down to kiss him deeply while he started to undress himself from his pants, pulling them down slowly.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mo Jan 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Lucy tried to unsuccessfully shuffle away, shivering as he kissed him. He made a Weak disapproving noise, blushing deeply as he heard him unzipping his pants.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Feb 08, 2017 9:46 pm

He got up, taking off his pants, showing how hard he already was. "...god I want to fuck you so badly" he whispered, caressing his cheek before he went to the drawer next to his bed, grabbing a vibrator as well as some lube out of it. "But I'm saving that for later. It's better to move a bit slower~" He got back to him, spreading his legs, starting to prepare him with some lube, spreading him with his fingers.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

"F... Fuck you...", he barely got out, ending up in a whisper, as he whined at his fingers. "D... Don't... touch me... Take... them out...", he demanded, lifting his hips to get away from him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Feb 08, 2017 10:39 pm

He chuckled. "As you wish" he said, really taking them out before pushing the vibrator inside though, moving it in as deep as possible in one go before capturing him in a kiss again to shut him up, stopping any complaints like that.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Feb 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Lucy let out a small shriek and actually planned on cursing at him, but he couldn't get any words out due to the kiss, helplessly accepting the treatment. Or maybe... He tried to bite him.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Minion Mi Feb 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Bandit let him capture his lower lip, moaning as he felt him biting down, starting to move the vibrator in and out as he turned it on.

Minion
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von MasterNna Mi Feb 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Lucy stared back at him in shock, as he moaned, flinching, before closing his eyes and letting go of his lip. He gasped at the vibrator, shuffling around again, trying to adjust to it.

MasterNna

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 3 von 6 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten